Wednesday, June 18, 2008

11 months and counting


So, my little gal turned 11 months old today and we are having more fun than ever. She was wearing yellow, and I wasn't sure how to make it girly, so I decided we would be "rocker chics" today. I think I hurt her with all the ponytails, but we are having so much fun.She is growing too fast for me, but I am loving being able to spend every second with her. She is not sure of our new camera (neither is momma)....the flash is too bright somehow. I am not use to having a hi--tech camera that works. It is so crazy. Andy will look at the big orange light before the flash and go nuts and look away. She is not use to being blinded. Anyone have any idea on how to fix it? I know you can't fix the flash, but the warning before it. It took be literally 20 tries before I got a decent pic of her without wincing. She usually does good on first try. Still love the cam. Now we can do videos and everything

Life is great. Little gal keeps momma busy...11 months and counting....way too fast.

8 comments:

Carissa J said...

That's awesome. She is so adorable! What do you have planned for her one year birthday? In my family, the one year old gets to have a cake all to themselves and they can dig into it with their bare hands! It's great and the pictures are fun too.

Ang said...

Cute ponies! I love little tiny girls with hair!! She is the cutest little thing!

The Pyper Fam said...

She is so dang cute! Isn't it scary how fast time flies??? I love the rocker chic look! :) Lets actually get in touch one of these days, huh! :) And not have to listen to each others answering machines anymore! :)

Sherri said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's almost one. That's crazy! She was just born. Girls are too much fun to dress and do their hair (until they get old and insist on doing it themselves).

Jenessa said...

She can't almost be a year old! That's amazing how time flies. I remember visiting you in the hospital the day before she was born. You've been through a lot with that little one--she sure is a sweetie. We still need to have a playdate! Luv, Jae

Me said...

So cute! Love her dimples too! Hey--check Facebook :)

Brandon Johnson said...

She's so cute Jamie! I love the little pony tails in her hair. Her hair is getting longer too. How fun!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie, my sweet little granddaughter, Andee Bev(sorry bout the spelling, Jamie) She is so cute. I love her little smile, and those dimples, thanks so mommy and daddy. I can't wait to see her. I miss her soooo much. love you all. Happy Happy Birthday to Steve. So glad he is in our family. Love Momma