Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Loving Living in Layton List

I decided I needed to write a LOVING LIVING in LAYTON LIST. This is mainly for me, but also to let those who we live with know that we are so appreciative of them. I am going to try and do this with all L's. CHALLENGE:

1. (Lodging) House---life is so different in a house. Andy has so much more room to explore and play and be fun.
2. (Lawn)Backyard--it is so nice to have a lawn and yard to be on. This comes complete with a tramp, tree house, zip line, swingset and just good times.
3. (Laboratory) Washer/Dryer--most people who read this already have their own, but let me tell you, when you haven't had your own for almost 10 years....WOW. It is so nice. I don't have to walk in the rain and hike to do my laundry. I don't have to pay 10 dollars just to do 2 loads. I LOVE IT!! Not to mention the bathroom ( laboratory) is connected to our room. So perfect for me.
4. Location--I really think this is so great to live. It is just central for everything. I am 5 minutes away from my aunts, 25 minutes away from Salt Lake, and Steve is really close to his work. I also enjoy the hills of Layton--it makes my walks better. Where we live is right off the 89 highway, so it is really convenient.
5. Lagoon- Ok, so I don't really care that much about Lagoon--we did have fun when we went, it is just another "L" word and is right around the corner.
6. Lingo- Now that I am a Laytonrrrrr....I can say the lingo. "lisaaaahh"... add an ah, or Uh at the end of every sentence. Try to say Layton. Is it Laytnnn. Or LayTON? Not so easy. "Mommmm'uh'"
7. LOVING FAMILY
-not only do we get to live with family, but we have family around the corner. It is so nice to have people around who love helping out with Andy and just getting to know better. I don't want to take advantage, but yet I do (in the sense of just stopping and seeing everyone all the time) Who knows how long we will be living here, so I want to see fam while we can.

AND This concludes our first session of LOVING LIVING IN LAYTON LIST. Stay tuned to see how we love Layton at a Later time.

4 comments:

Clean Cut said...

I enjoyed the list. Yes, all of those things are wonderful. I'm glad you're getting to experience them. How fun. Thanks for sharing your new adventures.

Ang said...

HA HA! I love the L list. Very cute and fun! I'm so glad you are enjoying your time there! I'm so sorry you haven't had your own washer and dryer. Now you'll never be able to live without it so close!

Jenessa said...

Fun (L)list! Remember that your (L)Leaman cousin isn't too far away, either! We need to hang out with our little girls! (L)luv, Jae

Taffers Dawn said...

I'm so glad that this has been a good move and that you are enjoying it!! Good job with the 'l's!! I'm impressed!