Friday, June 27, 2008

TAGGER

I actually love tags---I think you learn about people from them. So, here goes...

What I was doing 10 years ago: I was turning 19 and just finishing my freshman year of college. I was probably feeling lonely at this time cause all my friends were going on missions. I went home and worked at American Express (remember that fam) for the summer...YIKES!

5 years ago: Going to turn 24. I had been off my mission for just a few months and was really really really having a hard time with that fact, missing that life. I had just moved in with a friend from my mission to MILLER, where I met my hubby for the first time...

1 year ago: I was in my last trimester of pregnancy and it was getting hard. Around this time is when I ended up in the hospital with hypertension and everything else that could go wrong. My feet had literally exploded. Fun times, what a miracle came out of that.

Yesterday: I spent most of the day with my Aunt Sherri and my cousins. We were just hanging out and goofing off, a much needed time with the family. I also made sure to watch " So you think you can Dance."

5 favorite snacks: Popcorn with tuna, cheetos, twix, blizzard and strawberries.

5 favorite books: Harry Potter Series, Twilight Series, Children of the Promise Series, any John Grisham book, Scriptures

5 fave places to run away: My aunt Sherri's house, The Park, My sister-in-law Maureen's house, driving in the car, Walmart

5 bad habits: not doing daily dishes, not making bed daily, obsession with AI, never wearing makeup, never doing my hear (ok, almost never)

5 things I would never wear:Anything a size small, Daisy Dukes, toe ring, cut off shirt, mini skirt

5 pet peeves: When people run away from you, When people hang up on you, texting while driving, having a phone call be more important than the present conversation or situation, people who sue people just cause they can

5 things I enjoy: blogging, reading, the olympics, singing, dancing

5 favorite t.v. shows: Friends, Gilmore Girls, American Idol, So You think you can Dance, Biggest Loser

I TAG ANYONE WHO ACTUALLY READ THROUGH THIS!!!HAH!!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

Never wearing makeup is a bad habit?? Saves lots of $$$! Plus, you don't need it! You're beautiful!

Nicholle said...

I remember you blogging about some snack that was gross, was it popcorn and tuna?? haha Explain that again. ;)

Carissa J said...

That's awesome, Jamie! I didn't realize you had complications in your pregnancy. Popcorn and tuna sounds DISGUSTING! Hey, are you going to try out for American Idol when they come to Utah? I think you should!

Pamela said...

People shouldn't knock the popcorn and tuna/mircale whip until they try it. Man, now I want some!!

Brandon Johnson said...

That was fun to read Jamie! You chose about 35 books though, instead of five... I didn't know you worked at American Express when we were on our missions. BTW, I love So You Think You Can Dance, and I agree that you should try out for AI!!