Monday, August 25, 2008

My Birthday

As all my bdays--this one was a success....We went to St. George, saw my brothers, played in the pool, went out to eat, and saw my favorite LES MIS at the Tuacon.



It wasn't professional, but I would call it semiprofessional. John Val John---when he sang was very very impressive. He tended to speak when he should sing and that about drove me insane. Overall---Javier was my favorite. I love it...Loved the outdoor element to it. They used the outdoors to help them. During fight scence they shot a cannon at us. Fireworks went off. I LOVE IT. I LOVED MY BDAY. Thanks everyone who made it possible....



Videos from Andy's bday---


6 comments:

The Pyper Fam said...

i love les mis! I am so jealous that you got to go! My sister and her husband were actually there in St. George at Les Mis and my sister said she saw you there, but wasn't sure if you would remember her, so didn't say anything (dork, i know!!) :) I'm glad you had a good b-day! And I'm sorry about the car accident, there is nothing worse than the sound of crunching metal in a car accident, luckily it wasn't your fault! :)

Anonymous said...

Jamie, I just spent a while going through all of your pictures and just LOVE THEM. they are so cute. Andy Bev is darling. looks like she had alot of fun on her Birthday and at Lagoon. So glad you got to go to St.George and see Les mis(jealous) lucky you. love you and Steve and Andy so much. hope you can come up to Oregon soon. love MOMMA

Sherri said...

I love it all! Le Mis is the best!

Jenessa said...

Glad you got to go down! Sounds like a fun trip! Who will all be at Heather's shower Sat? Heard your mom's been sick w pneumonia. Hope she's doing ok now...still looking for a place in SLC? Keep in touch! Luv ya--Me

Carissa J said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I love the Tuacahn. So much fun! You have such a good husband to know exactly what you wanted!

Nicholle said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great time!