Thursday, August 14, 2008

My first Birthday Gift---early and all

Ok, so you all have very little time to get me the perfect gift for my bday...Actually, it is too late since my hubby already got me the perfect gift.

Along with the summer Olympics---For some reason Les Miserables has always been a part of my bday throughout the years. It is my number one favorite musical, and the first one I saw at the age of ten.


This year my hubby is taking me to Tuacon theatre in St. George to watch Les Mis. Mckay and his wife live there and they will be watching Andy so we can enjoy ourselves. It might be a bit before I post again because we will be gone...It is going to be so much fun!!!!


To Dad, Sara and WEE WIN--Thanks for bdays past of the Les Mis experience...So excited to finally go on that perfect Les Mis date!!

2 comments:

Jenessa said...

Sounds like fun! Don't burn up in the heat down there! But glad you can get away...hope you have a very happy birthday, cuz! Love ya tons...Jae

Carissa J said...

Yay! I love the Tuacon. I can't wait to hear how it was. What a good husband you have!