Sunday, February 24, 2008

Shrine the Shoes!!


For those of you who know my husband well, you know that he is the BEST person to give a reaction. Which, makes him the best person to tell surprises to, give presents, and just someone whom you love sharing good news.

On Valentine's day I decided he really could use some b ball shoes (after some
serious hinting from him--he loves b ball and is taking a class). He apparently has never had b ball shoes.

When he opened his gift, he , of course, freaked out! He made me feel truly spectacular for the thought. He said" I am going to be amazing, no one will stop me." The shrining already beginning--(he didn't even want me to post a pic of them because he wanted them in the exact right light---so silly)

So, his first day of b-ball he came home all excited and told me that the shoes KNOW their master and that he was unstoppable! He eyes were on fire. He said everyone made a comment about his incredible shoes (that is really believable babe).

Steve wanted to play b ball with his bro, so he had to bring his shoes home...It was a rainy, snowy, cold day. Steve walks in all red in the face--WITHOUT HIS COAT ON.

The goof WRAPPED HIS SHOES IN HIS COAT. You heard me right. He sacrificed his warmth for his shoes...he said he needed to protect them. I busted, and still am busting. I have never seen anyone so obsessed with shoes. WAY TO SHRINE THOSE SHOES BABE (he claims that the SHOES are unstoppable.)

My husband makes gift giving so much fun...I can't wait for his next gift.........


5 comments:

President said...

have you ever seen "Like Mike" duh everyone who has ever had an interest in basketball knows "it's all about the shoes". So Steve you keep protecting those shoes. You might have to bring them to St. George and see how they do again my four year old shoes ha.
It really is all about the shoes!!!

H-less said...

I am busting too! Only Steve! I love him, seriously, I love that he covered the shoes in his coat. That he said the shoes know their master. Oh'my, he is so funny, so awesome to gift give, and just plain perfect for you. I am so glad he got THE SHOES!

Sally F said...

That's funny! Steve sounds like a fun guys to know.

That's also so cute how he made you feel for giving him the shoes. So sweet.

Kelli W. said...

This is hilarious! It must be a guy thing. I think Steve and Pete might be a lot alike!
p.s. I love checking in on your site...do you mind if I add you to my bloglist? Makes it easy to click on you. Just thought I'd ask.

JAMIE said...

yeah, of course you can put a link from your site..that would be cool