Saturday, February 2, 2008

THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Seth Mark Probert has been called to serve in the Florida Jacksonville Mission!
He arrives at the MTC May 7!


I am so proud of you Seth. I cannot believe how excited I am for you. Stateside missions--like I keep saying, are the absolute best missions!. They are hard in ways you will never dream of. All I can say is expect the unexpected. You are going to get loads of advice in different directions. Just know all your presumptions and notions are going to completely change once you are out there. And it always changes when you change your area. Be prepared for the ride of your life! This next little while before you go might be difficult. Someone is always trying to stop you from doing what is right!

Again, I love you and am so proud of you! To quote you:
THANKS FLORIDA, THANKS FOR NOTHING! (ok an inside joke)



No comments: