Monday, February 11, 2008

Thanks for all you do....

You don't need valentine's day to appreciate the one you love!

My husband truly is an amazing person! He is my perfect match in every way shape and form of the word!
He sacrifices so much of himself and his time, just so his family can be happy and have the things they need. A typical day for my sweet Steve is him waking up going to school around nine. Then he gets home around 6 ish and eats dinner in five minutes, where after that he rushes to work (if school ends earlier he goes to work earlier). He works all night long and then comes home, goes to sleep and repeats the day!
I wish I was a poet and could adequately describe just how wonderful he is. He is so kind and gracious and giving. He always opens the door for me. He really is always smiling and happy. He loves his family more than anything and would do anything to make them happy. He truly is a brilliant person with so many talents with singing , dancing ,sports, academics, and loving life and everyone around him. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for this amazing person in my life. There was a time where I wondered if it would ever happen for me. The dream of marrying someone in the temple and having a family. The wait was well worth it. My family is even more than I ever dreamed I could have, more amazing than I dreamed up for myself. I am so grateful for the wonderful miracle of my family. I am grateful for the "broken road" that lead me to them. It was this broken road that made my love even deeper for them. And to my sweet amor, thank you for being you and making me a better me. We aren't perfect, but I feel I am in a perfect life.

I LOVE YOU!

6 comments:

Jenessa said...

What a sweet entry, Jamie. Thanks for sharing. I just had a brain freeze--where did Steve serve his mission? I'm sure I knew at one point, but it's bugging me that I can't remember. It does make you appreciate the person even more when you've had to 'wait' for them, eh? Always good to get the 'younger men' too! LOL --Love you guys! Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day. Luv, Jae

H-less said...

I loved this post. I fell in love with him (you fell in love with me) no, well yes you, all of you..I fell in love with you two falling in love all over again. And i do love steve. He was a gift to our family and he is everything you said. I am so happy you found each other.

Is your red writing in 3d or something...or am I just losing it?

JAMIE said...

He served in Caracus Venezuela....it has been closed for while, thanks HUGO!

The younger ones are the best...The only thing is--when are they ever going to be done with school? The sacrifice is worth it in the end, right?

Sara, "you fell in love with me? Of course, I saw that movie five times in the theatre...with the chamberlains a couple of times i think..You are losing it, not 3d...that is what happens when you check the blog at 2 in the morning...things get hazy.

Steve really is great...I just can't say enough about him. He really has done so much for me...He has to work full time so we can have insurance. I see him about 20 minutes a day. And on saturdays (the only day he has off) he is studying or doing mcat stuff...One day I will see him again...

Jenessa said...

What day is he taking the MCAT? Joe takes it April 5th. Best of luck to Steve. I'm glad the end of undergrad is in sight. I hope all works out for both our families in regard to med school. Luv, Jae

Taffers Dawn said...

Awww cute!!! I'm so glad that you are so happy. I hope that I can be as happy as you one day! You both are awesome!

Pamela said...

I didn't know he served in Venezuala, Mark's sister served there too! I wonder if they crossed paths...She came home Jan. 2005.