Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas time at the Probert house

This is Andy's new thing. She loves to just lay on her dad backward. She will do it for long periods of time!!

Wow, You don't realize how much you blog until you have to WAIT to use someone elses computer to do it.

Aunt Kaylie and cousin Addy being themselves!

This holiday has been incredible and just so amazing that the whole family could get together---that is getting harder and harder to do!!
Andy got a doll that she just loved "feeding" for Christmas!!


The only sad thing is that I was so caught up in the whole thing that I did NOT take alot of pictures....So here are the few that I did take.


Since Andy is an only child and our family is spread out, it is rare for her to get around kids her age. Let me just say that she had an absolute blast. The played ring around the rosies, poked at each others eyes and shared lots of hugs and kisses. Already having a hard time that they are gone.

3 comments:

Sally F said...

Wow,I never noticed before how much Morzy and Andy look alike! Glad you guys had so much fun. Cousins are the best, aren't they? Ty is still in withdrawl, and it's been a week. I feel so bad that he had so much fun, and he has to come home to just boring mom and dad.

Lydia said...

Oh, I wish my kids had cousins like that! They have two little ones (2 & 3 yrs old) that live in Boise. We see them about once a year for a couple days. Unfortunately, my sisters aren't the "wanting kids" type right now nor does it look like it in the near future, so my kids have got to be their own best buddies. Although Spence has a ton of cousins and they have kids my kids age and we try to get together as much as we can when we're in the States. They call them "cousin" so, hey, what's the dif? Any news on med school yet? Where you will be come May time?

Carissa J said...

That's so fun that your family was able to get together for Christmas. I love those pictures of the little ones at the piano. So precious!