Thursday, January 29, 2009

Salt Lake Auditions....

Ok, much to my dismay, I have been told people want to see my reaction to idol. Since it literally is my life (so pathetic I know) for the whole time it is on, I have decided I will write a little here and there about it, at least for now. I may even go back to my idol blog eventually.
For Now, I have to comment about SALT LAKE AUDITIONS!!!! Please, my own home. To really do a quick summary....I didn't like how they showed the Salt Lake auditions. Of course, they NEVER show the entire picture. Let's put it this way----out of the thousands of people auditioning, I did NOT see any crazies that were on tv. seriously. I don't know how they stand out on the show, but HIDE at auditions.
The four below were the stand outs, in a way, of the night. Again, HATE SOB stories, but Rose and Osmond got to me this time. I actually cried. Can't handle that both of her parents are dead. I really was sad to hear about the MS...SO SAD!!! ( I never comment on the stories cause I think it detracts from the actual singing, but it was SALT LAKE---and I did like them for once)
No one is my ARCHIE...NO ONE will ever be him or fill his place...but I am more excited than I thought about Osmond.






1 comment:

Pamela said...

I wanted to cry about the MS too! He's so young! I'm glad there were a few good standouts from here :)