Monday, January 19, 2009

Scarlett, in the Kitchen, with the Rope

Steve and I just got back from spending the night at my inlaws (his brother Mike, wife Sherri, and family).



We went for dinner last night and ended up spending the night and then spending the day with them ( Hope we didn't overstay our welcome). I had an absolute blast with the entire family and enjoyed watching Eagle Eye.

Today, we spent HOURS playing CLUE...Not kidding--not sure how long....

There is a new version of clue out that gives you special abilities and is more interactive. Sherri found out that Steve and I had never seen the movie clue. So, after we played the game we watched the movie. I think the movie is better after just playing the game!! Thanks for the wonderful time. Oh, I forgot to mention that I won twice---yeah--Mr. Green in the Hall with the poison .!!!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

The movie is hilarious! I can't believe you never saw it before!

Lydia said...

I love your new mommy-daughter BYU picture!! I stink at Clue. I played last summer with my little sisters and they kicked my butt!

Taffers Dawn said...

I love the movie. So funny.

Carissa J said...

I love that movie. So freakin' funny! The game is quite fun, too. I haven't played the new one but it sounds great.

Sherri said...

We had a blast and you never wore out your welcome! We'll do it anytime!