Tuesday, January 27, 2009

PLEASE!!!

Over the Christmas break Andy learned for the first time the word PLEASE...of course it sounds more like the vegetable PEES ( which she refuses to eat by the way).

I love this word. I love how I feel when I hear her say it. Ms. Andy Bev has now learned how to abuse the word. She knows that both mom and dad are suckers when she uses it and will almost get anything she wants if she just uses the word, against our better judgement.

" Up UP....PWEES!" Chocolate is in front of her--"PWEES". " OK ok, but just cause you said please." Gotta love it

3 comments:

Clean Cut said...

I know how you feel! It's my favorite word when Kamorah says it too!

Clean Cut said...

And she pronounces it like the vegetable too "Pees" :)

Anonymous said...

Aww! Nothing cuter than a polite little girl! I am still a sucker for that, and my daughter's almost 4! Seriously, I don't think that as a parent we ever get sick of hearing that word!