Saturday, January 31, 2009

Interview Day.....

Well the time has come and gone....Glad it is over, but now more anxious as we have to wait 2 months for an answer.


I have learned alot during this time, and my hubby and I have grown together in ways through helping each other out.


I am actually so proud of myself. I know that sounds puffed up, but I feel like I have been a good wife this week and deserve a pat on the back. I only say this cause most of the time I don't feel adequate or like I am doing enough, but this week, I am proud of myself.


I tried to take care of the secondary "minor" this week so Steve wouldn't have to worry about them. This inclulded; dry cleaning his suit, buying new socks and shoes...Making sure that he had his vitamin C, and daily meals. I also tried really hard to look up different sites on interviews so I could understand the process and maybe ask questions for him.

I worked very hard to be calm and for most of you who know me, this is not an easy feat. Inside my stomache was in knots and I was so fidgetty. I tried not to let my husband see this as I know he was nervous enough. The only way I ever can be calm is focusing on the right things.

We did alot of prayers this week. We actually made it to the temple. I made a poster, and got some treats to wish him luck.

As Steve walked out the door, he looked AMAZING. I was NOT worried at all. He feels really good about his interview. I knew he would do good. Still praying that it will all work out. We know it will work out how it suppose to in the end.

4 comments:

Lena Baron said...

COngratulations! Thank you for your example, and sharing your story. I know it will help me in the near and distant future!!

Wendy Babcock said...

I may be a little out of the loop, but what is he interviewing for?

Brenda said...

Wow, good luck, keep your fingers crossed and pray a LOT! Hope it all turns out great!

JAMIE said...

going through the process of medical school interviews right now...CRAZY