Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Idol

Ok, I will admit it, I have more than one love in my life....My family and my IDOL. That's right, my American Idol.
I know they don't show everything, and some of the sob stories drive me insane, and definetly the best does NOT always win---but I have NEVER missed an episode.
With that thought, I have to tell you about my other loves. It's true, I LOVE ARCHIE. My husband makes fun of me. I say "he is too young." To which he replies, " I am younger than you too." Got me. I really have a crush on Archie.

I cannot get enough of him. My husband is, in fact, the one that bought me his CD. I also am in love with Zach Ephron. Oh, to be a teenager again. My little sister WILL MARRY one of them, I am determined.

People have asked me why I haven't made any comments about Idol on my blog yet---well, Last year I dedicated an entire blog to the watching of AI. It took alot of work and alot of time, and yet didn't get alot of viewers. So, I just might say a few things here and there and leave it at that. However, my friend, RaeLynn has a blog about idol. Her and I almost think exactly the same on everything. So, you can check out her blog if you want a real opinion.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

I've been waiting for you to write something about Idol! And I've been checking in once in a while to see if you've updated the Idol blog ;)

Ang said...

Oh honey, I can totally relate. I didn't get into Idol until Archie, and he's my favorite favorite favorite!! Love ya!

Wendy Babcock said...

I was getting excited about the prospect of getting to bounce ideas off you! I think you still should post a little about Idol. Maybe once a week.

Mandi said...

I love Idol also, but my 4 year old does more. We play AI all the time. We have a microphone and he pretends to audition and then if we tell him he didn't make it to Hollywood he goes crazy. Usually he wants to be Archie, and says that he is going to win it this year. We have his CD and have had to burn a copy for each car!!!! (by request of the 4 year old) I am going to miss idol tonight, good thing i still have a VCR...I will be recording it!

Carissa J said...

I love Archie too! No one compares to cute little David. I hope he has a long and successful career so I can continue to buy his stuff!

RaeLynn said...

I am just BARELY seeing this, but thanks for pimping my blog ;)

I don't have to tell you how obsessed I am with David Archuleta. I LOVE HIM. And nobody can or will ever take his place. We are going to see him in concert and I am FREAKING OUT. I hope Danny can handle me acting like a 14 year old girl that entire night!