Saturday, January 19, 2008

6 Months and more...


Little Andrea Bev turned 6 months old yesterday. She is getting too old and too big for her mom's liking. The turn of this little landmark means that next week is going to be a hard one.
She has her 6 month check up and shots next week. I will post my sad sad feelings about how that makes me feel when that day comes--let's just say I get too emotional to say the least.

PS..like my haircut?
She has already been like many babies before her and loves the technology. I just hold a CELL PHONE out in front of her and she loves to grab at it and push all the buttons. The fake phones won't do. She is too smart for it. She also loves to grab at the remote.

I am getting better at this blogging thing. Today I went to urgent care. I was feeling the same way I felt right after the baby was born when I ended up in ICU. Doctor's offices are closed on Monday and urgent care is only open on sat. So i though I would be safe and check it out. No worries I am fine. Just on pain meds for muscle spasms in my back. The doctor thinks it is from lifting the baby up and down.

As American Idol progresses, i will give my opinions and updates on my blog about it. For now, Seth is going on his mission, and I need to know what you all think about where he is going and when he gets his call and when he will be going as well. Let me know, and I will keep a running poll.

I personally believe he will get it Thursday Jan 31st and he will be called to Brazil and go at the end of March. Now, since we really have no clue...it is still fun. He knows I actually want him to go stateside, spanish speaking. I really think there is something to be said about state side missions. They are very unique and different. They have their own challenge. Either way, I don't think Seth knows just how proud of him I am and excited. A mission is so wonderful, hard, exhilarating and amazing. One day I will do it with my husband. I am glad I had to opportunity to serve in Chicago. It forever changed my life and brought me such insight I would have otherwise not received. I met the most amazing people there and one of my best friends, Rodda. People who have forever changed my life. I was able to learn spanish and grow closer with the Lord. I am so excited bro, your life will never be the same!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

They haircut looks great, Jamie! Thanks for the updates. They're fun to read. I'm guessing Seth will go to Korea. I guessed right that my bro-in-law would go to Vancouver Canada, but he's the only one I've been right on so far. I do know the mission pres in Korea, though, and the London South mission pres, too. Can't wait to hear when he gets his call! Don't worry too much about Andy's 6 month check up. She'll be a trooper with the shots and it's fun to see how they're growing. Luv ya--Jae

Clean Cut said...

Well I think I have just seen my favorite picture--that cute one of you (with your awesome haircut) and Andy at the top of the post. I'm holding Kamorah in my lap as I type this, and she especially is enjoying getting to see her cousin.
I also can't wait to hear about Seth and his mission call. He's going to be great no matter where he serves because he loves and serves people, no matter who they are.
Can't wait to hear about your thoughts on American Idol. I hope it turns out to be a great season, but I must say that I'm worried that they're running out of great talent. Maybe because of those lowered expectations I can say that I'm actually enjoying the bad singers more this year. Usually I can't stand it and just want to get on with the real competition. Well, I'm savoring the laughs for now...

H-less said...

So i love your hair, but honestly it is hard to even notice you when you have the cutie in the same picture. I can not believe what a twin she is to you! Those dimps! WOW. I just wanted to cry as I looked at her.
I'll be excited to get the idol reviews from you. I have to think for a bit about the guessing for Seth's call but I'll post it later. Love you. HOpe you are doing well

Unknown said...

I rejoice in the picture. I have been watching Andrea closely for a sense that she is completely out of the premature mode. Now looking at the picture I am convinced that she is past that stage, vibrant, healthy and beautiful. I am excited she is 6 months. She has made it, you should be very proud. What a picture, twins, but yet I also had to take a double take because I immediately said Steve junior in my mind.

Chris & Stephanie said...

I LOVE the haircut! Your little angel is sooooo adorable! What a precious little light she must be in your lives - she certainly lights up the blog for us!
I also love American Idol (and Biggest Loser)!
That is very exciting news about Seth! I am guessing Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Love all your updates - keep 'em comin'!

Nate Probert said...

Couple things sis... Im just sitting here trying to stop my eyes from tearin up. I am in love with the song I can only imagine. "Will I dance for you Jesus?" ha I love that line. Cause Im sure that I will. How could I not. I dont really know what yo say other than I am really really overwhelmed with the spirit right now. I miss you guys so much. And hate that I have been away for so long. This family is too good. You should all be lifted up right now in my book. As for seth and his mission whereabouts. I really have no Idea. He will no doubt in my mind be learning a different language, whatever that means. Why because he can and should and I think it will open his eyes in ways he never thought. but who knows. Now that I say that he'll speak english somewhere. Which very well may be the case. I whole heartedly agree that stateside is just as difficult if not more. What a great country we live in, But what a stubborn and prideful nation as well. I never had looked at it that way, but what a difficult but so great and rewarding experience you guys must have had. I should have asked more questions and cared more to hear about what you guys have gone through. And who knows, well, I hope sometime I can get out there and get the chance to let my spirit soar. For now, I'm gonna do the best with the people Im around. Honestly feel the move Oregon may have been for me. A mission that started when we got here and wont be finished until I have done what needs to be done here. I just hope I get to be as excited as you were when you get back from your mission. Just on fire, so spiritually alive. Can you imagine what Jesus was like. I mean honestly, amazing. So your music is so amazing as well, truly some great choices, got yours up on its own player. And that pic of you and the girl... Cutest one ever. Love you. Talk to you soon

H-less said...

...and I'M the only one who checks your blog...

JAMIE said...

THis is one of if not my absolute favorite pic. Yeah,I can only imagine just kind of hits you, I am glad that it made you smile--it makes me cry too. You know bro--we are ALWAYS here NO MATTER WHAT. See, even if you feel you didn't ever get to know things, you still can. DOn't waste another minute! I am glad you all like my hair, I actually love it and am not caring if anyone but Steve likes it. IT works.

WEll bro, I do think the Lord has big plans for all of us. We are a unique family-to say the least