Sunday, January 6, 2008

Time with mom


I can't get enough of my baby. It is hard for me to leave her even for a minute.
She just knows how to make the whole room light up with her dimples.
MY BABY IS MY PRECIOUS JEWEL. I DO HAVE A MILLION DOLLARS!


I have a new favorite quote that I would like to add to this blog. I was reading it
in the ensign and it really touched my heart.
" When God wants a great work done in the world or a great wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way. He doesn't stir up his earthquakes or send forth
his thunderbolts. Instead, he has a helpless baby born. And then God
puts the idea into the mother's heart, and she puts it into the babies
mind. And then God waits.
THE GREATEST FORCES IN THE WORLD ARE NOT THE
EARTHQUAKES AND THUNDERBOLTS. THE GREATEST FORCES IN THE WORLD ARE BABIES."

1 comment:

H-less said...

ok...my favorite pic of her yet!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile!She is the perfect mix of my favorite dimpled sis and bro. I love you guys! I love this music too. You need to post pics all the time because she looks so different with everyone. Is her hair rubbing off...so happy you posted these.