Monday, January 14, 2008

Solids---YUCK!

We are entering a new phase of life...the eating the solids phase. This one has me scared out of my mind. Once I think I am getting the hang of how things are suppose to work and feeling like I am an o.k. mom, we add something different to the mix.

I guess that is what is so fascinating. You really can never get bored. I had to realize that little Andy does not know what she is doing either, so she has no idea that I might be doing it completely wrong. As horrible as that sounds, I take comfort in that thought.

It is definitely messy, but that is also part of the fun. I just sit and laugh as I am trying to shove food that she doesn't want down her mouth, she gags, and it goes everywhere. If I am not willing to eat it, then why will she? Someone explain that one to me.

I was nervous that she wouldn't recognise me or like my new haircut. I was wrong, she loves it. I fling my head around and she just giggles while my hair flies and tries even harder now to pull at it.

We miss daddy as he is gone nights for his job, and days for school. I am forever grateful for all my husband does to help our family out and the sacrifices he makes. He is the perfect dad and takes such pride in his little girl and family.
I love having my little family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool blog! What a cute little one you've got!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reb said...

So cute! Don't cha love babies? They are the best.

Reb said...

Sorry! I've left three previous comments because they kept disappearing! Now I understand why. So please just keep the one you like best.

H-less said...

Okay, I love the dirty face. She looks like she likes it? It's so true, she has no idea if you're doing it right, so hey, whatever! And Remember: there really is no RIGHT way!

Clean Cut said...

I loved reading this and I enjoy all the cute, cute pictures. I loved the "someone explain that to me". So true. Yet Kamorah eats anything. I love that they are about the same age, because that helps me to feel like I know Andy a little better. At least I can kind of relate to the stages she's going through.
On a separate note, you know how jealous we are that you guys got to experience living in Provo along with Seth and Jake. Too bad that didn't last huh? Time went by so quick this year.

JAMIE said...

I am glad you left a comment...then I know people are actually reading it. Time really has gone by way to fast..not sure how that happened