Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Like Daddy, Like Daughter

Steve has this thing in which he ALWAYS has to be doing something...he feels the need to keep busy. He does not like to just sit. Well, our little angel has inherited her daddy's restlessness. She ALWAYS wants to be doing something.
She can't just sit and chill. She has to be bouncing around, standing, or playing flying SUPERBABY with dad. The greates thing is that she is just so happy doing everything that she is doing . I can't imagine life without our little angel.

She has gotten really strong in her legs and seems to want to stand as opposed to sitting. We get a kick out of it!


5 comments:

H-less said...

ok the sunshing and lollipops is too much! I might just get on the blog just to keep listening to that. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

H-less said...

Ok, need more videos! She and Kamorah would so be best buddies! They just move the same. Really because they are so close in age, I look at this and see Mora! Post some of her on the ground too

JAMIE said...

hope you like it

H-less said...

ok...so I really wish there were sound too because I can just picture her cooing and making the cutest noises. She is so big. When I think of when I saw her last she is a totally different baby. So glad you can at least post these little clips of her. I really love her.

JAMIE said...

She really is so big...today is her 6 month birthday...I wish there was sound too...she is so cute just laughing and talking baby talk all the time