Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Rambling thought...

I never thought I could be multifaceted, but at this moment I am doing
4 or so things at once. I am writing, listening intently to my
music...listening for my baby and reading my new favorite book all at
the same time.
Sara asked how I have time to read...I don't. I just don't sleep and then it happens somehow.

I wanted to let all of you know about our wonderful Christmas!
Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING changes when you have a child.
Everything is more exciting and thrilling and wonderful. Don't get me
wrong, my hubby and I loved when it was just the two of us..but now
that we have a little family it is a little more complete. I know Andy
is too young to really understand anything that is going on yet, but we
don't care. Just to see her face light up as she discovers new things.
Bows and ribbons really got the better of her this Christmas.

Steve and I were thinking all about her and that changes EVERYTHING. I
thought about the sweet spirit she brings and how her joy is truly my
joy and I flash forward to the future and see her getting all giggly
and running around crazy looking at christmas.
I have never felt
like I am a vain person, but I get such pride and joy when I am dolling
up my little gal. Anyone who knows me well finds it hard to believe. I
barely can get myself dressed and decent, but I go the extra mile with
my dear little gal. She is my pride and I have so much fun with her. We loved dressing her up as Santa.

I am so grateful for the Christmas season and for what it stands for. I
am one of those crazy people that starts listening to Christmas music
in Sept. Why do we have to wait until December? We should be
celebrating the birth of Christ all the time. I love how the season
brings people together and causes reflection. I hope all of you that
choose to read this take the time to reflect on the glorious reason
that we celebrate Christmas. And if no one ever reads it, at least I
can express my feelings to myself that I am so grateful to be here, with
my family, on this earth and to have a savior. May the peace and spirit
and love of christmas be with all our family and friends!

No comments: