Wednesday, January 23, 2008

One Big Hug.....


I do not care what anyone says...
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PREGNANT TO BE EMOTIONALLY CHARGED!
Anything, good or bad seems to set me off lately. I feel like I am crying all the time. When I am happy, I am crying, when I am sad, I am crying. I swear I never use to be this bad. I am not going to make excuses, it is just who I am now.
Take this picture below for example:


Steve was just sitting there playing with Andy, and I was watching him cuddle the teddy bear with her and just started crying. I was thinking of how I am truly blessed and I have EVERYTHING I ever wanted and dreamed of. There they are, just in a group hug, giving mommy warm fuzzies all over.
Andy really loves her little Teddy Bear. We are so grateful that Pam gave it to us. It has been so fun to have and watch her interact with. Her joy tends to be mine as well.

We were reading our scriptures together as a family and Andrea decided to take our scripture marker into her own hands. It works better as food I guess than marking pages. Steve and I got a huge kick out of it, as she ripped the ribbon right off. At least she is still listening--right? I try to show her pictures of Jesus every day and explain to her who he is. I think she is truly teaching me more than I am teaching her.

6 comments:

Aria Eden said...

Jaime!
This is Aria from the ward. Your pictures are adorable. I LOVE your music selection. I love to pull up your blog and just let the music play! Thanks!

Taffers Dawn said...

That is so cute!!! I totally know what you mean about being emotional just because. I'm like that too. Especially latetly. My tear ducts are working overtime I think. Oi.

Pamela said...

I love the top picture of Steve and Andy! Those are the moments that make you fall even more in love with your spouse.

JAMIE said...

I love having music on the blog...it makes me smile that you listen to it. Of course, it does, remmeber I am emotional...and it is not PMS either, just emotional so deal with it...ok, no we all can relate

Jill said...

How adorable is your family?! You all look so happy and so cute! Great work on the blog, keep it up. And how fun to be connected again. :)

Love, Jill

Jewels said...

This is Julie from the ward. You're such a great mom, thanks for the example.